Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dear S

Dear S,

I know I am not quick to thank you (or ever say I'm sorry), but I realize a big thank you is in order.

Yesterday, I realized how lucky I am to be married to you.  So, in no particular order...

1.  Thank you for working full time so I don't have to.  I am so lucky to work part time, even though my boss can be difficult at times.

2.  Since I don't work on Tuesdays, I got to do so many of my favorite things yesterday.  Thank you for 4 miles on the treadmill, spin class and the chance to go out to lunch.

3.  A doesn't realize it, but she's lucky and thankful too.  She forgot her school binder, and didn't notice until we pulled up in front of the school.  Thank you, that I am a mom that can drop off her kid's schoolwork in the middle of the day.  Hopefully she won't be forgetful very often.

4.  Thank you for making our blended family work.  I know it's a real challenge at times (especially lately).  Thank you for encouraging both of the kids tirelessly in their sports.

A, our favorite #10, with the block.
T pitching
5.  Thank you for supporting** my crazy 50 Halfs in 50 States adventure.
**Consult this post if you need gift ideas for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Arbor Day, Memorial Day, etc.

LYG,
Kim

15 comments:

MCM Mama said...

He's a good guy. You should bring him along to Rhode Island. Just sayin'

S said...

This is sweet...no, you still can't do more than 6 states this year! LYG!!

fancy nancy said...

You have a great guy there!!! Which race are you doing in RI?

Lisa J said...

don't forgot about how he's willing to join in our your adventures (sometimes) too. I still think the rule should't be about states, it should be about weekends--- getting 2 states in 1 weekend is efficient and saving money, therefore should be counted as "1" in S's ruling

Becka said...

Ha. S, your comment is the best.

giraffy said...

Ha!

So cute I almost want to puke <3

Runner Maybe said...

awww - so cute!

Tasha @Healthy Diva said...

You both are so cute. I especially liked the comment S made...haha.

Murph said...

Very nice!

Pam said...

This post = awesome. S's comment = awesome squared.

Carla Birnberg said...

love
love
LOVE.


MizFit

Carla said...

How lovely! I am married to an awesome S as well.

FreeJulie said...

Last time I thought I heard your limit is 5 states/year, and here he said 6, so I think your post was successful!

Mallory said...

Haha LOVE IT!

dreambigrunner.com said...

I will get married in may and hope my marriage is as wonderful as yours! Great post!