1. I spent yesterday, alone, on the couch, watching all the programs on the DVR. When those ran out, I caught up on new favorites, Dance Moms (can't. turn. away), Cheer Perfection and Double Divas. I considered starting Sons of Anarchy, only because I heard Joel McHale is in two episodes.
2. Don't judge my On Demand choices when I'm sick.
3. Becka and XLMIC recently blogged about family illness. They both referenced feeling like zombies. They live in California and Colorado, but I swear I have the same disease. Runny nose, headache, sneezing, cough, fatigue (no fever, somehow having a fever justifies laying around all day, darn). I made stupid zombie-like mistakes at work on Wednesday, hence, I have B's zombie flu.
4. I prefer to be left alone when I'm sick. Luckily, A, S and T were all not around yesterday or last night. S ran away to our other house. A had practice after school, then went to watch a game. For the first time, I'm thankful she can drive herself so I could stay home full time and wallow in my illness.
5. Fingers crossed I'm better today. I've got that new running plan I started on Tuesday, and now have to make up a workout day already.
How about you? Do you prefer to be taken care of or left alone when ill?